The term ‘Trail Hiker’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- The content within the pages of this website is for your general information. It is subject to change without notice at our discretion.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy or suitability of the information found within this website. We exclude all liability for any such inaccuracies or errors.
- Your use of any information on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by us or licensed to us. This material includes the design, layout, images, Trail Hiker logo and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence under Australian law.
PURCHASE OF OUTDOOR CUTLERYPurchasers of any knives or axes must be 18 years of age or over. Any orders accepted in good faith by Trail Hiker will be deemed to be made by a person 18 years of age or over.
Please be aware of your responsibility to comply with local and state laws to legally purchase knives and axes etc. Trail Hiker does not take responsibility for any non compliance by an individual or organisation.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.